THE MAHOGANY CLASSIC TENNIS TOURNAMENT May 25-27, 2019
North Carolina’s own prestigious annual African-American tennis tournament brought to you by the Mahogany Tennis Association! Register now! REPRESENT for your club! …and help your club win the Mahogany first place title and trophy!
The registration process is online ONLY. Links are provided below!
We have added senior 50-70+ categories!
Registration Deadline: May 15, 2019 at 11:59PM.
When: Saturday, May 25 - Monday, May 27, 2019 / Memorial Day Weekend
Where: Althea Gibson Tennis Complex @ Empire Park, 3405 Park Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403
Online registration is now available! Go to www.USTA.com. Tournament #: 700108319
OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
Hotel Booking Link:
NCTA Mahogany Tennis Tourney
Call in: 910-796-8881 and ask for the NCTA Mahogany Tennis Tourney.
Rate: $139/night (includes free hot breakfast, wi-fi)
Cutoff date for discount: 04/24/19
All fees includes USTA Processing fee of $3.00.
· Adult Singles: $36 per person
· Adult Doubles: $35 per person
· Junior Singles: $23 per person
· Junior Doubles: $16 per personouble click here to add text.
The Mahogany Tennis Classic is a historically African-American tennis tournament held by The Mahogany Tennis Association for its select members-only group of black tennis clubs across eastern North Carolina.
The competing tennis clubs, listed below, rotate the opportunity to host this prestigious event. This year The Mahogany Tennis Classic is being hosted by Seagulls in Wilmington, North Carolina.
The Tennis Clubs:
1. Wizards Tennis Association - Fayetteville, NC - Mahogany Host 2017
2. Gold City Acers – Goldsboro, NC - Mahogany Host 2018
3. Seagulls Tennis Club - Wilmington, NC - Mahogany Host 2019
4. Magic Express Tennis Club – Durham, NC - Mahogany Host 2020
5. Greenville Tennis Association – Greenville, NC - Mahogany Host 2021
6. Ebony Racquet Club – Raleigh, NC - Mahogany Host 2022
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Mahogany event!
For details contact Rodney Bailey at (252) 531-7711 or Deno John at (919) 771-5922.