Sheffield Indoor Tennis Center, Duke University
Durham, North Carolina.
METC members: $25 per player per event
Non-METC members: $30 per player per event
There are two (2) deadlines – please read carefully!
1) All entry forms and payments are due by Sunday, December 30, 2012.
2) If you would like to purchase a parking pass, the entry form and all monies must be received by
Saturday, December 15, 2012.
NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON-SITE DURING THE TOURNAMENT. If your payment is not received by December 30, 2012, you will not be permitted to play. This will be strictly enforced!
Parking near the tournament site for the entire weekend is available with the purchase of a parking pass. Passes are $10 per car. To purchase a pass, submit $10 payment along with your entry fee and entry form. Payment must be received by Saturday, December 15, 2012 to ensure that you receive your parking pass. Parking passes will be mailed to the address provided on the entry form prior to the tournament.
**If you do not purchase a pass, you are responsible for your own parking and getting into the tournament site.
Awards will be given to all champions and finalists.
Each player will receive a long sleeve t-shirt. To ensure proper sizing, your entry must be received by Saturday, December 15.
Lunch will be provided for players on Saturday , January 5. Snacks will be provided throughout the tournament. Refreshments will also be provided at the Player Social on Friday night.
• USTA rules will prevail. No-Ad scoring will be used if needed.
• The default time for a match is 15 minutes and will be enforced.
• Best 2 out of 3 sets with 12-point tiebreaker at 6 all. A Komen 10-point tiebreaker will be played in lieu of a full 3rd set.
• Warm-up time is limited to 5 minutes.
Crystal Thomas, Lynise DeVance, Destry (DJ) Jordan, Angela Allen, Traci Harris, Tony Arnett, Darylene Harris, Billy Davis, and Carl Capps